At LPS, we provide education with an objective to empower students to make decisions, to in creative solutions and plan effective action strategies. The curriculum is structured in a manner that keeps your child in touch with the ever-changing world trends, right from the junior years to the senior level.
We constantly revamp, reinvent and evaluate the classroom and teaching strategy to create the most appropriate education that you child deserves. The study programed for all learning levels is unique because it is a cross fertilization of the finest teaching methodologies.
- Pre-Primary Level (Nursery and Kindergarten)
- Learning is made interesting, fun and activity oriented at this level.
- Participation of the students is encouraged through such activities as drawing and coloring, writing, group games, clay modeling, puzzles, flash cards and conversations.
- Poems and stories are dramatized using expressive actions.
- Focus is on developing communication skills and on reinforcing an innate sense of discovery in everything that is taught.
- Children learn to comprehend through a multi-sensory approach as concepts in Number Work, English and E.V.S. are made clear with the use of multimedia.
Primary Level (Class I to Class V)
- A thematic approach is designed to stimulate the children through various interactive sessions and activities.
- An extensive use of technology aids to supplement classroom teaching.
- Project works in class calls for mass participation. An equal emphasis is laid on developing a strong sense of individuality.
- Use of the newspaper articles, quizzes, crosswords and other learning tools enhance general awareness.
Middle Level (Class VI to Class VIII)
- The emphasis is on acquiring in depth conceptual knowledge.
- The curriculum is research oriented and based on teamwork discussions, group project work, discovery and exploration.
- Personality development, value education coping with peer pressure is stressed upon at this stage.